“SCENARs of the First vs Second Generation:
Protocols, Pros & Cons, & Add-Ons”
Let’s face it: with so many models of SCENARs and SCENAR-like devices on the market, it is awfully difficult to make the right choice of a device that is best FOR YOU. That is why this program focuses on the side-by-side comparison of the two major groups of SCENAR devices – SCENARs of the FIRST vs SECOND Generation.
The first generation is represented by the RITMSCENAR Super Pro, the Second generation – by the SCENAR-COSMODIC EX735Ag Slider x2.
RITMSCENAR Super Pro is the latest release of RITM OKB ZAO – the original Russian manufacturer of SCENAR devices since SCENAR inception. RITM hasn’t produced any new models of SCENAR devices for many years – and now the new RITMSCENAR Super Pro is the latest in the line of the first generations SCENARs. On the other side of the spectrum, there is the SCENAR COSMODIC EX735Ag Slider x2, the top model from another original manufacturer of SCENAR devices – the LET Medical Research Lab. This superior second generation SCENAR devices employs both SCENAR and COSMODIC technologies at its best and, despite the simplicity in operation and treatment methodology, displays the unparalleled level of sophistication and fine engineering.
Besides comparing the two SCENAR generation by their design and performance, this unique program also gives you a solid knowledge of SCENAR therapy. In fact, the workshop includes the majority of material taught in the Basic SCENAR training Level 1 and partially Level 2. In other words, you get the well-rounded SCENAR education – and one of a kind too, because so far NO other SCENAR program anywhere in the world offers you knowledge and comparison of BOTH first and second generation SCENARs (or SCENAR and COSMODIC).
Information on DVDs covers the complete Agenda including:
- SCENAR and COSMODIC: evolution of the technology. Overview of manufacturers and the best models of the devices.
- Ways to bring positive changes into the Body System.
- Difference and Similarities in SCENAR and COSMODIC METHODOLOGY.
- Fine-tuning ADAPTATION.
- Types and Cycles of Adaptive reactions.
- How to deal with STRESS.Working on LOCAL Adaptive Reactions
- Influencing GENERAL Adaptive Reactions
- SCENAR and COSMODIC Attachments.
- Metal Remote Electrodes (stainless steel and silver).
- Shungite Electrodes
- The Low Level LASER as the Yang to the Yin of SCENAR: 1+1=11
- How to Choose the Right Device. The Healing FUSION Benefits.
- Tying It All Together.